I saw another blogger post a bucket/wish list the other day and it inspired me to write my own. So, in no particular order, here’s mine!
1) Buy a house
2) Travel to Canada
Image source: wondermondo.com/Canada
3) Become a mother
4) Wear a bikini and feel DAMN GOOD in it
5) Get pet ducks
6) Tone up my stomach
7) Learn how to cook (I can do odd bits but I am a pretty shite wife in this area to be honest!)
Image source: Pinterest
8) Visit Snowdonia again
9) Go to Italy and do all the proper tourist-y things like visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa, look at the colosseums, go for a ride in a gondola…
10) Go on a cruise
11) Learn how to sew. Yup, I’m useless.
12) Get a tattoo
13) Watch the Charlie and The Chocolate Factory musical in London
Image source: officiallondontheatre.co.uk
14) Ride a camel or an elephant
15) Go crabbing
16) Make a teacup candle
17) Take silly pictures in a photo booth with Mr C
18) Attend a pole dancing class (and no, I don’t want to be a ‘special dancer’…or do I…)
19) Go whale watching
20) Visit Paris again
Image source: socialeconomy.eu.org
21) Decide what career I REALLY want to do and actually feel proper passionate about
22) Go on a helicopter ride
23) Own a garden big enough for a veg patch, patio area for BBQs and enough space for one of those giant trampolines
24) Go off-roading in a Land Rover with Mr C as the driver, like the old days…
25) Get a bicycle – preferably a pretty pink vintage one with a cute little basket on the front!
Image source: delightfulcycles.tumblr.com
I would have also added ‘donate blood’ but after reading online it doesn’t look like I’m able to due to my diabetes :( If you’re thinking about donating blood, visit blood.co.uk for more information.
What’s on your bucket list? Send me a link to your blog if you’ve got one and I’ll give it a read!