Okay so I’ll start off by saying by no means am I trying to be a negative Nancy, but I thought it’d be interesting to share with you guys what really grinds my gears! Here goes…
1) LOUD EATERS!!! OMG I absolutely HATE it with a passion when people chew really loudly or take big slurps of their drink! I literally want to slap these people!
2) When people don’t say thank you or even pass a quick smile when you open a door for them.
3) Cashiers who can’t even seem to mumble a simple ‘hello’ when you approach the till. Look love, I’ve worked in retail (RIP Woolworths) and it ain’t difficult to say hello, please and thank you. Miserable bastards.
4) The classic – dickheads who don’t use their indicators. Yeah it’s fine, I didn’t wanna know which direction you were heading anyway…
5) When people try and board a train before everyone’s actually got off. JUST WAIT!!!
6) People who don’t park properly and therefore take up two spaces…grrr!
7) People who purposely park in two spaces because they have an expensive car…
8) YouTube ads. Just let me watch this video, please!
9) When someone doesn’t replace the loo roll after finishing it.
10) People who ask really personal questions and don’t see the problem with asking.
11) When you’ve washed the dishes then realise you’ve missed a pan/plate. (Luckily we have a dishwasher now but it’s still equally annoying when a rogue spoon is missed.)
12) Deleting a message by accident which you’ve just spent aaages typing.
13) People who bump into you and don’t apologise. It’s so rude!
14) Those certain people who have done everything, seen everything, read everything – you get the point. They’ll always try and outdo you.
15) When your computer decides to have a meltdown and loses your work thus resulting in you also having a meltdown.
16) Overly giggly girls/women. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having a laugh and being happy BUT some ladies go a little OTT which just comes across as slightly attention seeking…
17) When you’ve just cleaned up and then someone makes a mess again straight after. ARGHHHH!!!
18) Those ‘BOGOF’ adverts. BOGOF stands for buy-one-get-one-free, yet people pronounce it ‘bogoff’ (with an extra f) which is wroooong and it reeeally bugs me!
19) Queue jumpers. GET TO THE BACK, BITCH!
20) People who stand in the way whilst you’re walking along a pavement or through a supermarket aisle and don’t move even after you’ve said “excuse me” five times in a row…
Well I think that’s about it! What annoying things would you add?